Now-a-days many a time in the very busy schedule it’s very difficult to visit someone special on the very of important occasions their lives. Gift baskets are the best gifts you can gift someone and make their day more special even if you don’t participate in the occasions.
Gift basket collection:
A gift basket is typically a gift delivered to the recipient at their home or workplace. A variety of gift baskets exist: some contain fruit; while others might contain dry or canned foods such as tea, crackers and jam; or the basket might include a combination of fruit and dried food items. Gourmet gift baskets typically include exotic fruit, and often include quality cheese and wine, as well as other nonfood items. Often a gift basket will have a theme, such as for an occasion, like Christmas, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, graduation, birthday, anniversary, baby shower, housewarming, or Valentine’s Day. A basket can be made to suit the dietary restrictions of the recipient, such as diabetic, peanut allergy, vegan, vegetarian, gluten or wheat intolerance. Now you can also send gift baskets to France and make your dear one day special.
Common gift basket contents:
Fruit: Apples, Artichokes, Avocados, Bananas, Cheese, Grapes, Mangoes, Oranges, Papayas, Pineapples, Pomegranates, Strawberries etc.
Exotic, and Tropical Fruit: Apple Pears, Baby Pineapple, Blood Oranges, Cherimoya, Kiwi, Fiejoas, Kumquats, Lychee, Passion Fruit, Persimmons, Rambutan, Sapotes etc.
Dry, canned or bottled goods: Bread, Champagne, Chocolate, Coffee, Crackers, Honey, Jam or Marmalade, Liqueur, Nuts, Sparkling Beverage or Soft drinks, Tea, Wine
Non-edibles: Spa products, Cut flowers, Plants, Promotional Merchandise, Stuffed animals
How to create a beautiful gift basket:
Gift baskets are extremely easy to assemble, but the final result looks stunning – a true labor of love. Suitable for any occasion, online gift baskets can often be just the solution when you can’t decide on a particular gift item. You can use different shapes of baskets, with or without a handle, and the size depends on what you want to put into it.
- Decide what the basket ‘theme’ will be.Then look for a sufficiently sized basket, and purchase all the items for the same.
- Cut 2 yards of cellophane and lay it on the table surface, right side down, and place the basket in the middle of it.
- Arrange all items inside the basket.You can place a cloth napkin or a paper doily in the bottom. Ensure that breakable items are secured or wrapped in cloth or tissue to prevent breakage. Position tall items in the center, with medium items on the outside, and small ones in between. Individually-wrapped candy sprinkled throughout the items adds a sweet touch.
- Gather up the cellophane, pulling up the short sides first, then longer sides, and secure with a long twist tie.A helper is great for this step.
- Add the ribbon, making a nice bow with long curved tails.Or attach a ready-made bow. No need to remove the twist tie.
- Attach the gift tag with string or tape it to the front cellophane.
With the help of gift basket France it s easy to send your gift baskets to your loved ones in France.